Job ID 32635
Guest Services Representative
Campground Manager and/or Owner(s)
Responsible for guest registration, front desk, and store procedures while delivering great guest service.
• Provide superior guest service over the telephone and in person, by being enthusiastic, attentive, friendly and helpful.
• Greet all guests with a positive attitude and a well-groomed appearance, a smile, recognition and a proper KOA uniform and name tag.
• Handle all guest issues with respect by listening and acknowledging their concern.
• Follow all KOA guidelines and procedures regarding the handling of registrations, reservations, store sales and refunds.
• Follow specific cash and credit card handling procedures and properly use the computer, cash register, credit card, and various other front desk equipment.
• Handle daily, weekly, and monthly scheduled stocking and cleaning programs as requested by the Guest Services Supervisor, Campground Manager and/or Owner(s) for all front office and store facilities.
• Promote local attractions, as well as the KOA system, through Value Kard sales, referrals to other KOA’s, and being knowledgeable of all national and local advertising and discount programs.
• This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• All guests are greeted immediately with friendly, helpful and professional guest service delivery.
• Demonstration of a positive attitude with guests, management, team members, and vendors.
• Careful and accurate money handling.
• Promotion of this KOA and entire KOA system.
• Well-groomed appearance and appropriate, clean KOA uniform and nametag.
• Attention to detail when taking reservations and/or registering guests.