- What is WorkatKOA.com? WorkatKOA.com is a job portal for Kampgrounds of America (KOA) which allows job seekers to search and apply for job opportunities at any of the 500 + KOA campground locations across the United States and Canada.
- Who can use WorkatKOA? WorkatKOA is for individuals looking to work at a KOA campground.
- How do I get access to WorkatKOA? To get access to WorkatKOA.com, you must complete the registration process on the website.
- How do I know if I’m qualified for a job at a KOA campground? Each job listing on WorkatKOA.com includes a detailed description of the job duties and responsibilities required. Read the job description carefully to determine if you meet the necessary qualifications before applying.
- What types of jobs are available at KOA campgrounds? KOA offers a wide range of job opportunities in the outdoor hospitality industry, including campground management, maintenance, recreation, front desk, guest services, housekeeping, and security.
- What does it mean “Profile for Public View”? You can select whether you want campground owners/managers to view your profile page or not. If you select “yes”, campground owners/managers will have the ability to see your profile and will be able to reach out to you through the website.
- What is the difference between a team job and an individual job? Team jobs are for two individuals traveling and working together at the same campground (different positions). Individual jobs are only one person looking to work at the campground.
- What does “Job Duty” mean? These are the job duties you are interested in pursuing.
- What is the CV that shows on my page? CV stands for Curriculum Vitae (a fancy version to say resume). This reflects the information you fill out (education, work experience, skills/certifications, and languages) on the My Resume page. Once you have filled out the information, you are able to download your “CV/resume” for further use.
- Is it necessary to upload a cover letter? A cover letter is not necessary, however, depending on the requirements of a campground, they might ask for a cover letter, or additional information.
- Can I only upload one resume? No, you can upload up to 2 documents (i.e. resume, reference list, letter of recommendation, etc.).
- What kind of file(s) can be uploaded? Allowed file types are – (.doc,.docx,. pdf) only.
- What size can the file be? To upload a file, it must be Max 2Mb.
- What does it mean to be shortlisted? It means that your resume was viewed, and the campground managers have considered you for a future interview.
- How do I remove a favorite job? You can simply click on the red delete button to remove a favorite job.
- How many favorite jobs can I have? As many as you want.
Find a Job
- How do I apply for a job at a KOA campground? To apply for a job at KOA, simply go to the black bar on top, select “Find a Job”, filter your search (job duty, location, job length, date posted, job type, and conditions), find the job that best matches your skills and experience. Click on the job details that interest you and click apply now.
- Can I apply for more than one job at KOA? Yes, you can apply for multiple job opportunities on WorkatKOA.com. However, we recommend that you only apply for jobs that match your skills and experience to increase your chances of being hired.
- How long does it take to hear back from a KOA campground after applying for a job? The hiring process varies depending on the position and location. You may hear back from a KOA campground within a few days, or it may take several weeks to review all applications and select candidates for interviews.
- What benefits does KOA offer to its employees? Most KOA campgrounds are independently owned and operated, and each handles their own staffing, compensation, and benefits. It is important to read each job description to understand the compensations of each position.
- How can I contact the KOA campground if I have questions about the job application process? You can contact the specific KOA campground through the contact information provided on the WorkatKOA.com website. They will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have about the job application process.
- How can I stay up to date with new job opportunities at KOA campgrounds? Under “Find a Job”, you can sign up to receive alerts for new jobs. You can select (biweekly, monthly, biannually, annually, or never). Additionally, you can follow workatKOA on Facebook and Instagram to stay informed about job opportunities.
- What information will be required/ requested? All campgrounds will request your resume/work experience, however, after the interview process some campground owners/managers may require references or additional background information.
- Does KOA offer training for new employees? Yes, KOA provides training for new employees to ensure you have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform your job duty effectively.
- Other questions? Please email email@example.com or call our 888-562-0000 and our Work at KOA Support Team will get back to you.