Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Ensures guests receive a high level of service
• Proactive maintenance to ensure a positive and pleasing environment for all guests
• Coordinate with office staff upon guest arrival to the park and to escort guests to their site
• Enforce KOA campground policies and implement solutions when necessary
• Light custodial work in facilities to maintain a pleasant environment
• Light maintenance on campground equipment (buildings, sites, grounds, equipment)
• Filling LP gas tanks for guests and customers
• Most importantly ensures guests receive the West Virginian Southern Hospitality
• Customer service and communication skills
• Ability to work with others and independently
• Ability to safely operate vehicles (golf carts)
• Pleasant and welcoming appearance and attitude
• Provide attention to detail
• Implement problem-solving skills
Job ID 32925
It’s a great day at the Huntington Fox Fire KOA!
Whether you like being outdoors or interacting with guests, this is the job for you. The Huntington Fox Fire KOA Holiday campground is located in the Wild and Wonderful state of West Virginia. The Huntington Fox Fire KOA Holiday is an award-winning campground that offers some of the best southern hospitality around. Our campground offers a variety of amenities including a swimming lake, multiple fishing ponds, banana bike rentals, cable TV, and 5G wireless internet access.
We are looking for those who are guest oriented, energetic and enthusiastic, and who have a strong desire to serve excellent customer service to our guest. Our goal is to create a family fun and welcoming environment.
As a Guest Service Representative your primary responsibility is to provide quality customer service to all campground guests as they complete their registration and arrival to their site.