• Enforce and follow proper use of the Lockout/Tagout system before performing any maintenance work.
• Oversee and complete maintenance request and repairs in a timely manner and in order of priority.
• Troubleshoot and perform repairs on all types of MEP systems located throughout a campground.
• Assist in the development, maintenance, and execution of a preventative maintenance program.
• Lead and participate in different maintenance or landscaping projects.
• Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for water, equipment, and alarm panels.
• Effectively communicate each day’s activities and problems to the GM or AGM.
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
• Lead the quarterly safety meetings in coordination with the GM or AGM.
• Obtain certifications to meet state and local government regulations.
• Assist the GM in achieving monthly and annual departmental budget requirements.
• Aid GM with hiring and training a diverse team and updating GM on team performance.
• Prepare reports as required, relating to procedures, efficiency, scheduling, attendance, etc.
• Provide great customer service with a focus on improving guest satisfaction.
• Maintains tool and supply inventories.
• Maintain property by following the quality assurance manual under the direction of the GM.
• Foster a work environment that maximizes employee involvement, morale and is dedicated to delivering
KOAs Culture, Mission, Values and Goals.
• Directed by GM, monitor and implement the department safety program, which ensures all OAK
employees work in a safe and hazard free environment that complies with various local, state, and federal
Note that this job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without
Job ID 54329
Looking for a position where you can lead a maintenance/grounds team to excellence, and show our guests why KOA is the best place to camp?
Want an opportunity to earn more when you excel at your job?
Want to live and work in the tourist area of the great lakes region while having modern amenities just 15 minutes down the road?
Did you respond yes to all of the above? Join our Maintenance team at the Door County KOA Holiday!
Door County KOA Holiday is family orientated, passionate, entrepreneurial, customer focused, and progressive. Our mission is to connect people to the outdoors and each other.
We believe: Relationships are strengthened by quality-time outside together. There are intrinsic health benefits from being in nature. A campground becomes a neighborhood and friendships are formed between campsites. Camping is fun and for everyone. In always challenging ourselves to be better. In great customer service and exceptional quality.
Join our KOA team and learn what it means to have KOA Yellow Pride.