See job description
Job ID 59699
Job duties include general campground maintenance such as: cleaning campsites, pool maintenance, plumbing and electrical repairs, mowing lawns, watering grass, leveling campsites, repairing fences, and painting. Mechanical skills and general handyman “know-how” are a big plus for this job as the equipment will need repair from time to time. You will also need to be able to operate machinery ranging in size/power from a lawn edger to a small tractor. We will also be asking you to help guide guests to their sites. All team members may be asked to help out with housekeeping if necessary.
– Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, lift and carry 25 pounds occasionally and 10 pounds regularly
– Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
– Long periods of standing
– Ability to bend, kneel, stoop, crouch and climb
– Must be able to operate various loud and vibrating maintenance tools and equipment
– Requires the use of hands/fingers to handle or feel
– Able to travel by auto
– Able to work inside and outdoors frequently and in various climates
– Capable of moving safely over uneven terrain
A more detailed list of duties and responsibilities can be provided upon request.
Discover Utah’s best-kept secret! Richfield KOA is in Sevier County – home of the Paiute ATV Trail – Utah’s Trail Country. This extensive trail system in central Utah covers more than 2,800 miles and connects three mountain ranges and various towns. This quiet, secluded KOA is tucked inside the town of Richfield, just off I-70. It’s surrounded by Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Canyonlands and Arches national parks. Drive your ATV/UTV/jeep/motorcycle right from the campground and be on the trail in minutes. Check out the new Pahvant mountain bike trail system that you can ride to from the campground. Visit Fremont Indian State Park and Museum, or take a drive to beautiful Fish Lake to fish or bike.