- Clean and style accommodation rooms and public areas efficiently, to brand expectations, with great attention to detail and within time standards.
- Refresh and replenish guest rooms with amenities, supplies, linens, and applicable collateral to ensure all items are available for guest use.
- Remove bedding and count linens in the room, then make beds neatly with fresh sheets and pillowcases.
- Take ownership to resolve guest challenges, working collaboratively with the guest services team and property leadership.
- Fill out appropriate forms and turn in any items left by guest to the housekeeping supervisor.
Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
Job ID 57824
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary, comfortable, and tidy environment in support of the housekeeping department at our campground. They are to clean all private offices and public common areas, including the general store, restrooms, and accommodation units while maintaining departmental standards. The Housekeeper consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging customer service. Proper maintenance of the housekeeping tools and equipment is essential. Housekeepers work as part of a diverse team to meet and exceed KOA brand standards.