– The ideal candidate will assist guests after hours with registration, ice/wood sales and delivery
– The ideal candidate will provide campground security, enforcing campground policy and rules, picking up trash, responding to after hours phone and messaging service
– The ideal candidate can perform basic housekeeping duties of common areas and bathhouses
– The ideal candidate can perform light maintenance and repairs as needed.
– The ideal candidate should be comfortable with pool operations to including testing and adding chemicals as needed (training will be providing)
Job ID 54286
Looking to explore the central coast of California? We are just a short 1 mile walk to the beach!
We are looking for energetic and team oriented people to join our 2024 Spring/Summer team. This position is great for those who are self starters, motivated and are night owls!
This is an after-hours security guest oriented position, ideal for those with great customer service skills with some light maintenance and housekeeping as well. Should be comfortable working both independently and with a team.
The ideal candidate will display mature judgement, loyalty, poise, tact and discretion when dealing with campground guests.
Hours range from 30-40 hours a week dependent on operational needs.
Nights, weekends and holidays available are required.