Ensure all accommodation cabins are clean and ready for guests
Clean and set accommodation cabins upon guest departure
Clean all bathhouses and common areas
Clean, fold and pack laundry
Provide excellent customer service
Job ID 56824
Love beach style camping and the outdoors? Join our team! We’re located 1 mile from Manresa State Beach and 15 miles from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk with restaurants, shopping and beach recreation.
We are looking energetic and motivated team members for our Housekeeping department for 2024 Season. Our peak season is from March-November.
Our housekeeping department requires skills such as being able to work in a fast paced environment, providing excellent guest experiences, must be friendly and outgoing and not afraid to get dirty or work hard and play hard!
A focus on attention to detail and safety is crucial.
Should be able to stand, stoop, kneel and walk for long periods of time. This is not an all inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities.
Hours would be 30-40hrs per week in season. Off season, hours may be less.
Housekeepers are responsible for the overall cleanliness of the campground including the public space areas and all accommodations according to standards while providing great guest service.
KOA, INC. DEI STATEMENT
At KOA, we believe the outdoors is fun and for everyone. We are committed to having a diverse,
equitable and inclusive environment where all are treated with dignity and respect. We strive to:
• intentionally create a sense of community and belonging for our guests, employees and franchise
• continually educate ourselves and advance our understanding about DEI
• sustain a culture that promotes diversity of thought and experiences
• ensure everyone has the ability to experience the outdoors and that our facilities are accessible to
• drive change in our company and industry through action and implementation