**This position is for working the evening shift at our KOA. The hours of this position are from 12PM (Noon) to 9 PM with a 1 hour break**
The Guest Service Representative (GSR) is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay. They will accommodate campground guests by registering, issuing keys, keeping proper record of occupied sites, making and confirming reservations and collecting payments. The GSR will help maintain a clean, well-stocked and organized store.
• Greet and welcome all guests approaching the front desk in accordance with KOA standards.
• Resolve guest concerns and complaints in a thoughtful manner while maintaining campground standards.
• Prepare reports as required, relating to shift check-list, and down-time reports.
• Answer inquiries from guests regarding campground amenities and local attractions.
• Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the campground property management system.
• Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages and mail in a timely and professional manner.
• Be familiar with all in-house groups.
• Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with fellow associates and other departments within the campground and utilize proper two-way radio etiquette at all times.
• Notify management of any pertinent information related to daily shift activities.
• Maintain high standards of professionalism, customer service, quality and cleanliness.
• Maintain store displays and inventory control as directed, and communicate ideas and guest feedback.