Responsible for the daily planning, management and leadership role on the campground, to include registration, retail, other income items, all other outlets centers, physical plant and related financial reporting and other various duties assigned by the owner(s).
• Manage and maintain a qualified, friendly and professional staff using proper personnel procedures for hiring, training, scheduling and management of all employees to comply with the payroll budget and business needs.
• Oversee the delivery of Making It Great guest service, by engaging and demonstrating a positive and friendly interaction with guests and team members throughout all areas of the campground. Thank your staff, guests and have fun with what you do!
• Promote the KOA system by referring your guests to other KOA’s along their journey, selling the Value Kard Rewards card and keeping staff informed of all KOA programs.
• Manage and maintain the standards and cleanliness of the campground’s physical plant to meet the needs of the guest and comply with the annual Quality Review process.
• Ensure the integrity of the operation by maintaining tight control of cash generated by the campground, including audits of all cash sources on a regular basis.
• Monitor the compliance to all campground policies, programs and procedures, including safety requirements.
o Professional and well groomed appearance of manager.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Hear and speak the English language fluently
• Excellent employee & customer relations skills & ability to manage confrontation
• Able to lead and serve as a role model
• Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
• Strong decision making ability
• Firm understanding and working knowledge of KampSight
• General knowledge of computers and connectivity
• Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and be on-call throughout the day & night
• Valid driver’s license