• Guest Services team members are responsible for guest registration, front desk, escorting, firewood sales, store sales, and all guest-facing relations.
• Provide superior guest service in person and over the telephone by being enthusiastic, attentive, friendly and helpful.
• Greet all guests with a positive attitude and a well-groomed appearance, a smile, recognition and a proper uniform and name tag.
• Handle all guest issues with respect by listening and acknowledging their concerns.
• Follow all guidelines and procedures regarding the handling of registrations, reservations, store sales, and refunds.
• Perform basic carpentry, electrical/plumbing repairs, painting, staining, power washing, and maintenance to campground buildings, facilities, equipment and grounds as directed by the Campground Manager.
• Implement daily, weekly and monthly maintenance and cleaning programs as instituted by the Campground Manager, including lawn mowing, weed eating, landscaping, garbage pick-up, propane pumping, and various other campground equipment upkeep.
• Ensure all guests and team members are provided with a safe environment.
• Secure campground and guests by walking property and taking emergency calls (split with workers).
•Maintain gate guard, ensure road policies are being followed, no unregistered guests to be allowed in the park.
• Perform the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning programs for specific buildings and facilities.
• Use appropriate cleaning chemicals on appropriate items and only as trained
Job ID 33106
??Join the team at Hayward KOA Holiday for an exciting summer season in 2024! Located in Hayward, WI the campground is located in the heart of Wisconsin’s Northwoods country – also known as Bigfoot territory. You may even see him hanging around the campground! We are looking for several couples to assist with guest services, housekeeping, maintenance/security/grounds from around May 1st to Sept 16th (20-40hrs weekly). Enjoy a beautiful work environment while providing top-notch service and hospitality to guests. We offer a wage of $14/hr plus discount’s on store, cafe, tube/kayak rentals and propane sales as well as FREE laundry and use of amenities/ access to camp activities (pool, waterslide, jumping pillow, playground, and 18 hole mini golf course). We include your site, utilities, and wifi. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team and make memories that will last a lifetime! Kids and pets welcome ??
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org