* Working between 32-40 hours per week
* Opening / Closing
* Creating Check-in Packets
* Receiving Payments
* Answering Telephone
* Booking Reservations
* Check Ins – Check Out
* Opening / Closing Bank
* Cash Counting
* Nightly Deposits
* Stocking Store
* Operating “Shopkeep”
* Answering Office emails
* Cleaning and organizing store/office
* Assisting in KOA Kafe
And have a great time and enjoy yourself while you’re working!
Job ID 33092
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• We are hiring Single’s and or Partners, pets welcome!
• Work in a positive and rewarding fun environment! You gotta love what you do!
• Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Efficiently and professionally operate all features at the front desk and guest service station,
including taking reservations, checking guests in and out from their stay, handling site charges or
rental fees with guests, and addressing issues or concerns appropriately.
• Use the Blue Water Way to provide impactful guest interaction, from phone handling to face-to-face
• Support the concierge department through helpfulness and supportive guest relations, including
directing guests, answering questions, or assisting in planning to support their stay at the property.
• Follow the daily procedure for opening and closing the guest service center, including ensuring a
clean and orderly guest service center and environment.
• Follow proper cash handling procedures, including collecting monies, room/site charging, logging
the money into the computer program, obtaining and distributing a receipt with the guest’s
signature, writing information on the daily room charge ledger, and handing the ledger to the Front
Desk and dropping cash at the close of shift.
• Ensure the property is clean and orderly and guests are always ready.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Provides regular and reliable attendance