Greet guests and maintain a friendly demeanor throughout their dining experience.
• Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with fellow associates and other
departments within the campground.
• Ensures that outlets are sanitized, cleaned, stocked, and setup correctly at start of and throughout the
shift while adhering to sanitation, safety, and food and beverage control policies.
• Clear, clean and reset tables as needed.
• Responsible for understanding and operating the POS system.
• Assists with basic food preparation as needed.
• Understand and communicate what’s on the menu, answering questions and making recommendations
on selections to guests.
• Adhere to policies regarding handling of cash drawer while following specific KOA cash and credit card
• Increase revenues through up-selling strategies and profitability of ancillary income.
• Maintain high standards of professionalism, customer service, quality and cleanliness.
• Be familiar with fire extinguisher locations and know how to operate them in the restaurant/kitchen.
• Ensures safe handling of chemicals in accordance with department standards and utilizes proper personal
protective equipment (PPE) when appropriate.
• Foster a work environment that maximizes employee involvement, morale and is dedicated to delivering
KOAs Culture, Mission, Values and Goals.
Job ID 54361
The Server is responsible for greeting guests, taking food and drink orders and ensuring guests are satisfied throughout their meal. They are required to communicate with kitchen staff to make sure food orders are prepared correctly and delivered in timely manner.