What you’ll do:
The Campground Ranger position may include walking or patrol of the grounds of the campground answering questions, enforcing rules and ensuring the safety of our guests and their belongings. The ideal employee can handle any stressful situation in a calm manner and react accordingly with regards to local, state and federal law.
Your job will include:
- Monitor the property with a keen eye for any property issues or potential problems.
- Ensure that the property is properly secured.
- Ensure that guests comply with resort rules, respond to areas of concern and contact law enforcement if necessary.
- Monitor all incoming guests through the campground gate and validate if access is acceptable.
- Perform routine patrols, golf cart and rental inspections.
- Take camping reservations, check people in and out and sell day passes and items at the store.
- Prioritize guest safety and happiness.
- Performs on-call emergency service as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.