General Duties: Responsible for the daily planning, management, and leadership role on the campground, to include registration, retail, other income items, all other outlets centers, physical grounds and related financial reporting and other various duties assigned by the owner(s).
– Manage and maintain a qualified, friendly, and professional staff using proper personnel procedures for hiring, training, scheduling, and management of all employees to comply with the payroll budget and business needs
– Oversee the delivery of Making it Great guest service, by engaging and demonstrating a positive and friendly interaction with guests and team members throughout all areas of the campground. Thank your staff, guests, and have fun with what you do!
– Promote the KOA system by referring your guests to other KOA’s along their journey, selling the Value Kard Rewards card and keeping staff informed of all KOA programs
– Manage and maintain the standards and cleanliness of the campground’s physcial grounds to meet the needs of the guest and comply with the annual Quality Review process
– Oversee general maintenance of the physical grounds and infrastructure. This will involve working with contractors on a project by project basis for repairs and maintenance that cannot be performed by staff
– Work with owners and give input of ways to make customer experience better and increase existing or generate new revenue streams
– Ensure the integrity of the operation by maintaining tight control of cash generated by the campground, including audits of all cash sources, cash deposits and account reconciliations on a regular basis
– Monitor the compliance to all campground policies, programs, and procedures, including safety requirements
– Enforce all rules and regulations established for the campground, including providing notice for violations, and assist in the eviction process (if/as needed)