Perform basic carpentry, electrical and plumbing repairs, and maintenance to campground buildings, facilities, equipment, and grounds as directed by the Manager or Supervisor.
· Provide Maintenance/Repairs/Security to KOA Quality Standards.
· Provide excellent and friendly guest service by being attentive, responsive, and helpful to all guests needs. Greet the guests at every opportunity by demonstrating a friendly welcome and professional demeanor.
· Present a positive impression with a well-groomed appearance, smiles and proper KOA uniform and name tag.
· Implement daily, weekly and monthly maintenance and cleaning programs as outlined by the Supervisor/Manager. Examples include but are not limited to these areas; pool/spa, lawn mowing, weed eating, landscaping, cleaning of buildings, garbage pick-up, propane pumping, laundry servicing and various other campground equipment.
· Comply with all federal and state safety programs by adhering to established guidelines in the operation and storage of various equipment, tools, and chemicals, ensuring your safety, as well as that of fellow staff and campground guests.
· Report all customer problems, requests or complaints to the manager or supervisor and follow-up to resolve the issue if possible.
· Maintain safe campground systems, equipment and facilities, including pool, hook-ups, etc.
Required abilities –
· Knowledge/experience of electrical and plumbing equipment and installation.
· Knowledge/experience of pool operations
· Knowledge/experience of propane dispensing.
· A keen eye for detail and excellent time management skills.
· Ability to work long and flexible hours and able to stand for long periods of time.
· Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, decision making and communication skills.
· Ability to be flexible to changing work environment
· Available to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
Job ID 54324
Come live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We are surrounded by farm land and just a drive away from beautiful sight seeing. Currently seeking fun-loving, family orientated & dependable folks for the 2024 Summer season. Available starting May 1st, 2024.
Albany/Corvallis KOA is a 105 site park with RV sites, camping cabins, rustic tent sites, and soon to be deluxe lodging. We have a play ground, outdoor pool, putt-putt golf, dog park, movie nights in the field during the summer, and a beautiful nature trail that runs along the Calapooia river. During the summer season our park is busy with a pool full of kids and activities.
We are only an hour drive from the Oregon coast (Newport). If you find your self exploring we are only an hour away from the mountains, the coast, and Portland, Or.