KOA Work Kamper Code of Conduct
Regardless of titles or experience, all KOA Work Kampers are expected to follow our code of conduct:
- Represent- Represent yourself and KOA in a professional yet friendly manner inside and outside the campgrounds.
- Respect- Respect the right of all persons to make the most of their experiences at the campgrounds.
- Be positive- Present a positive attitude to everyone associated with the campground at all times.
- Honor- Honor all commitments by arriving and working as scheduled.
- Be your best- Perform duties to the best of your abilities and provide support to others when needed.
- Honest Communication- Speak the truth in a kind and graceful manner.
- Loyalty- Exhibit loyalty to KOA and its employees, and expect the same in return.
- Commitment- Commit to the common goal of helping KOA thrive.
- Spirit of Fun! Remember we have the best job in the world and it is our good fortune to be with KOA!