Basic subscription benefits
- Unlimited access to the resume posting website where KOA campgrounds can view your resume, experience, and skills
- Unlimited access to all KOA job postings on WorkatKOA.com
- Subscription to "On the Road" e-newsletter for KOA Work Kampers
- Eligible for nomination for the “KOA Work Kamper of the Year” award (sponsored by KOA Owners Association)
- Potential to become eligible for additional benefits once you complete your first job
- Continued enhancements to the WorkatKOA.com website
VIP subscription benefits
In addition to the above-listed benefits, the VIP subscription includes:
- Exclusive access to online training which will allow you to become certified in various KOA training tracks*
- Premium resume – all KOA certifications will be shown on your resume for campgrounds to see
Take advantage of the only Work Kamper program in the world that provides travel certificates to assist you in getting to your next KOA Work Kamping assignment! Once you have worked at least one season, in addition to the above-listed benefits, you are eligible for the following:
- Work Kamper Travel Certificates – Give you free stays at KOAs on the way to your next job.
- Get cash for recruiting friends to join the KOA Work Kamper program
- KOA Work Kamper gift upon finishing your first job – A campfire window cling for your RV
What does it take to earn additional benefits?
- A current subscription to the KOA Work Kamper program
- Satisfactorily complete one season at a KOA campground and receive a “Campfire” on your resume from the KOA owner or manager
- Embrace the KOA Work Kamper Code of Professional Conduct
*Please note, all certifications have an expiration date of two years. Because we update our training regularly, we require the certifications to be updated as well.