Job ID 56586
Get away to the towering red rocks of Monument Valley for a season!
This posting is for one person and is available May 15, 2024 – November 1, 2024.
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
– Use campground’s sales management system through KOA K2 system.
– Operate the front desk and store, promoting the brand and the local area to our guests.
– Maintain store, laundry room, restrooms supplies and overall condition through regular checks.
– Providing our guests with exceptionally clean facilities.
– Provide exceptional guest service to each and every camper, each and every time.
– Conducting scheduled cleaning tasks performed daily, weekly, and monthly for restrooms, laundry room, store and sites.
– Conduct minor maintenance/repairs: light bulbs, batteries, tighten screws, hammer nail pops, painting/staining.
– Log and report maintenance issues daily to management.
– Assist in maintaining quiet hours as needed.
-Bending, lifting up to 40 lb., kneeling, reaching
-Standing for extended periods of time
-Working with our team to support with all tasks
Each person on our team must be willing to do whatever it takes to make it GREAT for our campers. You will work together with our entire team to assist guests in any way necessary to take care of our their camping needs. This could be anything from giving advice on daily itineraries to calling for a tow truck. Our Monument Valley KOA team strives to put guest needs above any set job description and make their stay memorable.
Call 435-459-0477 for more details