To apply, please visit: https://us232.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/koa/Posting/View/2843
Seasonal Opportunity through September 2024.
Provide attentive and courteous service to all guests prior to, during and after their stay. Make reservations, register guests and collect payments. Promote camp store sales. Welcome and greet all guests with a smile. Problem solve, answer questions and assist guests as needed. Maintain communication with all departments as applicable. Maintain the highest level of professionalism, customer service and quality. Increase registration and ancillary income through upselling strategies.
The ideal candidate is able to work in a fast paced and multi-faceted environment to include working with guests in person, on the phone, via email and text messaging services.
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of operational procedures
- Hear and speak fluent English
- Motivated and Goal Oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Valid drivers license