Front Desk / Registration: Excellent customer service. Registering arrivals and checking guest in and out of the K2 system. Answering e-mails and phones through out the day. Accurately handling store purchases, pricing the merchandise and re-stocking the shelves. K2 experience required
Light cleaning in the store and around the inside office and twice a week laundry for racks and mop heads. You may be asked to do light housekeeping two days a week.
• Perform basic carpentry, electrical and plumbing repairs, and maintenance to campground buildings, facilities, equipment and grounds as directed by the Owner/s, Campground Manager or Supervisor. • Provide excellent and friendly guest service by being attentive, responsive and helpful to all guests needs. Greet the guests at every opportunity by demonstrating a friendly welcome and professional demeanor. • Present a positive impression with a well-groomed appearance, smiles and proper KOA uniform. • Implement daily, weekly and monthly maintenance and cleaning programs as outlined by the immediate supervisor. Examples include, but are not limited to these areas; weed eating, landscaping, cleaning of building, garbage pick-up, propane pumping, game machine, laundry servicing and various other campground equipment.
Job ID 53610
We are looking for a couple for 2024 summer. Able to work 5 days per week, with 2 days off.
For full-time maintenance and part-time Office. We may ask you 2 days light housekeeping a week.
Requirements for outside maintenance:
– Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. lift and carry 25 pounds occasionally and 10 pound regularly.
– Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less/equal to 10 lb. without assistance
– Long period of standing
– Ability to bend, kneel, stoop, crouch and climb
– Must be able to operate various load and vibrating maintenance tools and equipment. (experience is not necessary)
– Requires the use of hands/fingers to handle or feel
– Able to work inside and outdoors frequently and in various climates
-Lawn care to include cutting grass and weed eating
KOA EXPERIENCE PREFERRED!!